11 Times Charles Manson Really Made A Ton Of Sense…NOT
March 18, 2017
Charles Manson has been called many things: murderer, serial killer, sociopath, and cult leader just to name a few.
One thing no one would ever accuse Manson of being is a world-class public speaker. Over the years, the crazed killer has been interviewed quite a few times, and it never ceases to amaze me just how unhinged one man can be.
Admittedly, I’ve been intrigued with Manson’s ramblings for a long time now. This might make me a sociopath myself, but I find every interview to be the perfect blend of creepy and laugh-out-loud funny. More often than not, these interviews showcase the three-ring circus of his inner workings. Here are 11 Manson interview moments you can’t miss.
1. He truly is a wordsmith.
2. Who has time to answer questions with words, anyway?
3. You learn something new every day. I never knew I had a prison in my mind, for example.
4. Manson sure knows how to plead his innocence in style.
5. Someone’s clearly been saving up his nickels for a rainy day.
6. I mean, there are problems with the criminal justice system, but I’m pretty sure this isn’t what’s going on.
7. Drown in your own guilt!
8. Not scary at all.
9. It appears Charles Manson had a few choice words about fellow serial killer Ted Bundy back in the day.
10. Who knew Manson created God? No one, that’s who.
11. Her face basically says it all.
I’m not sure whether I should laugh or cry…or both.